Black Friday 2019
Don't miss the Pick n Pay Black Friday 2019 Ad and Deals. Only here you can find all the latest Pick n Pay sale and promotions for 2019 Black Friday. All of the Pick n Pay Black Friday catalogues available here so you can save even more.
All early Black Friday deals for Pick n Pay available here - start saving with this year doorbuster deals, in-store and online. Compare the current Pick n Pay Black Friday deals and prices and find the best offer for you.
Check the current Pick n Pay online Weekly Catalogue and don’t miss the best deals from this week's Ad!
This week's best offers:
- The Beach House Sauvignon Blanc or Rose 750ml Each only 42!
- Boschendal Blanc de Noir; Le Bouquet, Boschen Blanc or Rose Garden 750ml Each only 50!
- Kanonkop Kadette Pinotage Rose 750ml only 60!
- Millstream Sauvignon Blanc, Chenin Blanc, Rose or Cinsaut Ruby Cabernet 750ml Each only 35!
- Porcupine Ridge Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay or Rose 750ml Each only 50!
- Bellingham Shiraz, Pinotage, Sauvignon Blanc or Chardonnay 750ml Each only 75!
- Kaapzicht Stellenbosch Sauvignon Blanc or Chenin Blanc 750ml Each only 75!
- Boschendal 1685 Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir Chardonnay or Chardonnay 750ml Each only 90!
- Tall Horse Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinotage or Shiraz 750 ml Each only 42!
- Spier Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinotage or Shiraz 750 ml Each only 68!
- Diemersdal Sauvignon Blanc or Unwooded Chardonnay 750ml each only 68!
- Kanonkop Kadette Cape Blend or Pinotage 750ml Each only 100!
and many more.
Now, you can find all weekly sales and ads in one place! Don't miss the offer! On this page, you can see all Pick n Pay Weekly Specials online.
Which deals are you going to pick?
Just click on the specials on this page to see the great deals that will save you money on your groceries this week! With so much quality at such good prices to choose from, it’s no wonder it’s so difficult to pick just one or two things!
Pick n Pay – History
Since 1967, when the Ackerman family bought the first few stores, the vision for Pick n Pay has grown and expanded. There are now Pick n Pays outside of South Africa; with stores in Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Mozambique, Mauritius, Swaziland and Lesotho. Pick n Pay also owns a 49% share in TM Supermarkets, a Zimbabwean supermarket business.
As major retailer in Africa, Pick n Pay also strive to address some of the socio-economic challenges of the continent through the supply of high-quality, affordable food and job opportunities across its value chain. Pick n Pay also strive to bring relief and a better quality of life through their CSI initiatives.
Pick n Pay also has an online shopping platform and delivery service, making buying quality food and products from Pick n Pay easier than ever.