Check the current Avon online Weekly Catalogue and don’t miss the best deals from this week's Ad!
This week's best offers:
- Attraction Sensation for Her Purse Spray 10 ml only 120!
- Attraction Sensation for Her Body Lotion 150 ml only 68!
- Attraction Sensation for Her Eau de Parfum 50 ml only 249!
- Attraction Sensation for Him Hair and Body Wash 200 ml only 68!
- Attraction Sensation for Him After Shave Conditioner 100 ml only 68!
- Attraction Sensation for Him Eau de Toilette only 249!
- Kerry Bag only 249!
- Far Away Eau de Parfum 50 ml only 330!
- Far Away Gold Eau de Parfum 50 ml only 249!
- Far Away Infinity Eau de Parfum 50 ml only 249!
- Rare Gold Eau de Parfum 50 ml only 269!
- Rare Gold Body Lotion only 269!
and many more.
Now, you can find all weekly sales and ads in one place! Don't miss the offer! On this page, you can see all Avon Weekly Specials online.
Have you seen Avon’s newest brochure and specials?
Then you are really missing out! Click on the specials on this page to see what’s new and trendy in the world of make-up and accessories. Go on, indulge a bit!
Avon – History
Avon has been empowering women since 1886, when David H. McConnell helped give a number of women the chance to earn an independent income. A traveling book salesman, McConnell offered beauty products like perfume he mixed himself as a perk, but soon found that many women were more interested in the perfume and beauty products than the books.
He recruited some women to be his sales representatives as they already had a passion for the products and loved networking. It was the beginning of the Avon business model that is still used today!
Being an Avon Representative meant that women earned their own income, could control their finances and ultimately control their destinies.
Now, some 130 years later, Avon is going as strong as ever, still faithful to McConnell’s ideas of beauty and community.